Sunday 20 September 2009

SISTER ACT


Sometimes special moments come along and that is just what happened to me yesterday.

Whilst trying to catch up on blogland since I came back from holdiday, I noticed that Lindsay Mason would be demonstrating at a local garden centre. Being near to her family, she mentioned that they would be visiting her also. I had already been onto her sister, Heathers, blog and seen a gorgeous mermaid ATC. I tried to comment on it but for some reason (many strange IT things happening at the moment!) my computer froze and I couldn't tell Heather how fab I thought it was. You can imagine how humble, excited and totally wide-eyed I was to be able to swap ATCs with Heather and actually own this marvelous work of art.

Not only was that so special but Lindsay agreed to swap and I chose another fantastic piece by her which she told me was inspired by one I had done some time ago that made her laugh.

You know, you may think that because these talented artists are often in the media light they may be aloof or similar. Let me tell you that is deffinately not so. I have the greatest honour to know 4 top crafters and they are all the most wonderful people. They have time for you, are happy to impart their knowledge and always offer kind comments about your work whether it is good or not. I learn so much from them and they have all made my hobby even more special to me.

Thank you ladies.

No comments: