Friday 5 September 2008

FOREVER 'MESHY'

Leonies' Fab Friday challenge #19 - Fibres & Fings

I found bits of crafty stuff I forgot I had. That's the trouble with this crafty malarkey, it's so addictive, but great.


I had some Magic Mesh which I used as the base. It's sticky on one side. I wrapped red wire round a large red gem and left a long end which I 'twiggled' a bit and pressed it on to the mesh. The fibres are from a hank of knitting yarn, again simply cut and pressed on to the mesh. The word is cut from a 6" x 6" paper. Finally, the top mesh is some I bought from Trago Mills in Newton Abbott 5 years ago! when on holiday in Totnes, Devon.


The ATC is ok but I'm glad I won't be trading it as it may just fall apart!!!


Can deffinately say - I had fun with this one.

1 comment:

sharon said...

I agree - it's great finding ways to use up 'stash' you'd forgotten about! I like how you've used different fibres and textures. We've used similar colours for this challenge!