You can find the tutorial by Tim Holtz here if you want to join in this week over on Grungy Monday. I don't remember the 2007 tags as I only started to follow them from 2008, so this was a real treat for me.
This is what I've come up with for the challenge this week:
* Christmas memories kraft resist paper
* seasonal mask
* Distress inks - gathered twigs, evergreen bough, festive berries
* Re-inkers - walnut stain, forest moss, fired brick
* Heirloom gold perfect pearls
* Xmas red stickles
* Grungeboard letters and holly
* Glossy accents
* Tonic scissors
* Tissue tape
* Black archival ink pad
When I first started to become addicted to all things Tim Holtz, I bought some of the products from Simon Says Stamp. Guess what? they are this weeks sponsors.