Monday 21 May 2012

COMPENDIUM OF CURIOSITIES VOL 2 - #6 - TISSUE WRAP COLLAGE PAGE 38

I've missed the last 2 weeks of Linda's challenges but decided to make an effort this week. #6 has all the details on page 38 of Tim's book so you will need to have a look at that before having a go yourself. Just to add a little more excitement to the challenge, there is a prize of a $25 voucher from sponsor The Funkie Junkie's Boutique, wow.
This challenge is more about the background and I decided to make a card:
The photo doesn't do this justice but shows it well enough. This is what I used:
tissue wrap
grungeboard
paint dabbers - juniper, terracotta.
glue and seal
Vagabond
on the edge die - scallops
stamps - good thoughts, fabulous flourishes
glossy accents
distress inks - peacock feathers, rusty hinge
ink blending tool and foam
Tonic scissors
clear stamp - visual artistry regal flourish
Archival ink - black, aquamarine

2 comments:

Sandi said...

I love all the crinkles and wrinkles in this, I really enjoy creating with tissue paper, love what you have done, hugs

Linda Ledbetter said...

I'm so glad you were able to join in, Joanne! You did a fabulous job with the CC2 technique, and I love the way you antiqued the background. Great work!!!