Saturday 5 October 2013

TIM'S 12 TAGS OF 2013 - OCTOBER

The October tag just had to celebrate Halloween, a time of year I absolutely love because of the colours and fun. This tag has been a pleasure to create despite the glitter which seems to be everywhere, LOL. Another Tim masterpiece for my collection.
Isn't that Seedless Preserve distress paint to die for and just note the vibrancy of Ripe Persimmons paint too. Next Monday sees the start of Chemistry 102 which will keep me very busy for a couple of weeks and I am so excited that it's happening because the start of the cold months make me uneasy - I don't like being unable to keep my door open and hate the dismal daylight - this new venture will give me an excuse to craft away using new techniques. I hope to be able to make a tag or card etc using each days lessons and share those with you.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Great tag! I am totally loving that owl!!