Thursday 16 January 2014

MY CURTAIN IS FINISHED

Done, complete, finished. I have made a few embellishments from some Melange Eclectic Elements giving a little contrast to the panels plus I used my new Tim Holtz Garden Greens Bigz die to cut some grungepaper which I decided to leave in it's 'raw' state. Just love that die. Here are photos of each one:
finally, here is the complete curtain:
Each embellishment is removable. I had a ball making this and it's made a massive difference to my little craft room. There is a little lass keeping an eye on my room namely Miss Bun Bun who sits happily on her swing next to my curtain (well the swing is actually my camera bag). She was a wonderful Xmas present made by our Paula who is a very talented sewing crafter.
Thanks for looking. If I've encouraged you to have a go at making something like this then remember, if I can do it so can you.

4 comments:

Artyjen said...

How fabby Joanne!
xoxo Sioux

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW WOW WOW this is amazing, what a brilliant curtain, Love Hxx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Beautiful - what a brilliant thing to do with your curtain- hope you can show miss bun-bun too! Chrisx

Sue said...

All of the embellishments make this over the top! I hope you've sent Tim a link to the finished product.