Monday 15 June 2015

12 TAGS OF 2015 - JUNE

Did I mention that I was a Tim tag winner last month?? I did, oh well I'm mentioning it again because I was so excited, even more so when after contacting Mario he replied saying I had won a $25 voucher for Simon Says Stamp. Yippee! A massive thank you to Tim for running 12 tags and picking my name out. On to this month's tag. It showcases both Tim and Mario's great love for Starbucks. The die is perfect for mimicking their coffee cups but sadly I don't have one. I began by trying to make a cup cake incorporating card, corrugated card and plastic. To be honest it looked such a mess that it's gone in the bin and I started again this time using my all time favourite die, Umbrella Man.
I managed to make my background by very carefully dragging 3 colours of Distress ink pads across the stencil. It worked and I didn't compromise the pads - result. The rest was simple as you can see and I made the umbrella with recycled plastic packaging, Snow Cap distress paint and a tooth pick! So cherish each day even if it's raining, but wish for sunshine along the way.

3 comments:

Barb said...

Your tag really looks good. The umbrella is particularly impressive the way you've made it!

Gez Butterworth said...

Gorgeous tag. Enjoy your prize xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

I love this take on the tag Joanne! Chrisx