Monday 23 June 2008

DREAMS - Fab Friday challenge #14 - Pretty Piece of Paper


What a ball I've had making ATCs for this challenge, 10 so far! I've picked just 1 because it's hard to upload the photo. I simply chose 2 complimentary papers and cut bits out of each then assembled them. The word is also from a paper stack, K & Company, but it looks ok.

I've been sat next to my little pal, Toby, whilst making these ATCs as he is not really too well. His back right leg gave way on him yesterday so feeding, etc. is all 'hands on' and as he comes first, the holiday is not going too well. One of us is with him at all times now. Never mind, he is ok in himself and is a bit more perky today.

Oh! here we go. The photo uploading bit is not responding, I'll have to include the photo later - again!
I'll have a go at putting the others on my flickr so please check that out.

No comments: