Tuesday 11 November 2008

LEST WE FORGET


LEONIE'S 'FANCY A CHALLENGE'


Welcome back Leonie. I've really missed the Fab Friday challenges so am thrilled to bits they have started again albeit in a different form.


Struggled a bit this time as its a while since I made any ATCs but I have a few in mind for this challenge and this is the first. Being the 11th of November, I made this ATC with our heros in mind. I used distress ink pads in shades of green for the background. The soldier photo is from one of the many tourist guide leaflets I collect on my travels, simple matting layering then mounted on the card with 3D foam. I printed the Lee Enfield rifle from the internet which I have used as the hinge and, even though the little flower isn't a poppy, it serves it's purpose, finished with a little black gem.


Let the ATC fun begin again!

2 comments:

Leonie pujol said...

Hi Joanne,
Your ATC is really nice, a definate good choice. Poor Toby, doesn't sound like he's enjoying his treatment much - I hope you can get a little cuddle from him now and again.
Take care,
xxx
Leonie

Joanne said...

Thanks Leonie,
The food supplement has to be pumped into his mouth and it makes him gip. It was £27 for this treatment which he hates and now aparently, doesn't need! He has picked up this week so let's hope that continues.
xx