Saturday 28 February 2009

HAVING A CHANGE


I am having a change from scrap pages for a while or at least until I get some ideas again. Instead I thought I should catch up on a few ATCs especially as I have acquired 2 new 'swapping' friends from Leonie's club. I now swap with 3 fabulous ladies from different parts of the country. It's really exciting.

You know that I am Tim Holtz mad. Well at Christmas Tim made 12 tags over a 12 day period. Not only did he blog the tags, but he gave detailed instructions on all the techniques used. I've made 3 of them just to practice some of the skills and they turned out fabulous - see an earlier post for them. Today I decided to use the techniques from the 2nd tag to make 3 ATCs for my friends.

They have taken ages to do, not because they are difficult or take time to dry, just because I can't craft quickly!

I called them ' Fantasy Dream'. I hope the girls like them.

No comments: