Saturday 4 April 2009

ATC SWAPS



Just sorting out some ATC swaps to take to Dawn Bibby's demo tomorrow at her shop and Ossy Mills.


I hope to swap with Dawn, Leonie (again) and Lindsay Mason. Have a look at Lindsay's blog for a fabulous technique with Distress Ink Re-Inkers. Just got to have a go at that - where's that straw?


I have received some fantastic cards from 2 of my swapping pals this week so please take a minute to have a look at my Flickr where their photos are.


My hubby is coming with me tomorrow and we have just charged both our camera batteries ready for some crafty pictures. My memory lets me down when I see so much craft and all the gorgeous cards and scrapbook pages created by Dawn's team. Inspiration for Toby's pages has left me and with so many photos still to be creative with, I need all the help I can get.


No comments: