Friday 15 May 2009

A BIT OF A BREAK




I've had a bit of a break from blogging for a few days while I make some cards for Dawn's support of our troops. When I go over to her shop and Lindsay Mason's workshop next month, I shall take them and keep my fingers crossed they are suitable for the cause.


Inbetween though, I have managed a couple of ATCs and this is one of them. It's covered with material on the outside and inked and stamped on the inside. A bit of fun.


I hope to update my Flickr later with pics of the gorgeous ATCs I have received from 2 of my swapping pals.


On a sad note, I just want to send Tim Holtz and his family my thoughts and support at this sad time. He had to let his gorgeous 14yr old dog, Cooper, go this week. I know only too well what he is going through just now.

No comments: