Tuesday 8 June 2010

HEATHER'S LITTLE BIRD SWAP


I am still trying to catch up with my blog and emails after having been away, 'pot arm's' accident and having our Jen Jen for a week.
I received my 3 ATCs from Heather a while ago and here they are.
The top one is so colourful and is a bit special as it boasts a parrot! Jennie Westwood made this one.
The 2nd is by the lovely Lindsay, Heather's sister, and is all hand drawn. Now that's what I call clever talent. Lindsay named this one Nature Girl.
The 3rd is by Heather herself and is called Fairyland. I love the way Heather uses distress stickles on her work and marries up the colours.
I think they are all special and it's the first time I've been fortunate enough to receive 2 of my swaps from the 'Sister Act'.
Thank you Heather. I'm just on with this month's theme 'A Midsummer Nights Dream'.

No comments: