Saturday 20 August 2011

SHE DIDN'T THINK SHE WOULD LIKE JOURNALING BUT.......

This double spread started off like this:
and ended like this:

No time for any more this weekend. It's free listing on Ebay so my craft room clear out has begun. I've filled the dining table with stamps and photographed them individually ready for the off. Just got to list them now. Not sure I will be finished by midnight tomorrow though! Having a good ol' clear out so if you want to follow my listings, please email me for my seller details.
Here we go then..........

2 comments:

pearshapedcrafting said...

Who'd have thought it ?- well me and one or two others actually, you're a born journaler! Love the colours!
Chrisx

Unknown said...

This is lovely I really like the splash of red at the top right corner

Dxx