Friday 27 July 2012

ATCs/CARDS WITH ATTITUDE # 19 - ANYTHING GOES

Another 2 weeks have once more flown by since our last challenge which means, it's time for another. We have 2 sponsors again - Sassy
                                   - lejdesigns - Lindsay is also one of our new DT members too.

Pop over to our blog for all the details of the sponsors and the prizes on offer HERE.
My entries this time are ATCs but if you choose to make a card instead, remember to enter it into our sister blog challenges, Fat Pages with Attitude.
This lovely image is from Sassy.

This image is from Lindsay and although I found it difficult to colour, I think the overall card is acceptable.
Well crafters, I am on holiday in the absolutely gorgeous counties of Devon and Dorset so I have scheduled this post. If I have missed any information that you require for this challenge, please pop along to the blog using the link I've included above. Happy crafting.

No comments: