Tuesday 23 June 2009

A MOST ENJOYABLE CRAFTY FEW DAYS











If you ever get the chance to go to Weston Park near Telford, then you will enjoy the experience if only for the gorgeous park land. This was our second trip to the model aircraft show and it was the best.
I'm not really in to model flying, although we also go to the Woodvale show which is near Formby on Merseyside. That show is also for families, not just flying enthusiasts, although some would argue that Weston is a family show too, but there's nothing there for me. The craft tent covers things like, homemade biscuits and wooden plaques, but no paper craft. Having moaned a bit about that, what the few days did allow me was time to make some cards and ATCs without interruption. I had a ball.

As mentioned before, we had excellent web conncection but it kept throwing us out in the middle of doing anything. I could'nt load photos which I could last year. Anyway, never mind, I've put some on here and some on my Flickr. See what you think of the lovely cards thanks to Sugar Nellie.
My hubby has now gone to Beverley to help my (soon to be another year older and best friend) step daughter and Micky install their gorgeous new kitchen. I have a 'to do' list as long as my frozen shoulder arm to keep me going whilst he is away, so doubt I shall get much crafting done - not half!!!!!
Thanks for reading this.

No comments: