Tuesday 12 January 2010

I'M CHALLENGED!


I've decided to have a go at the Copic Colour Challenge which is renewed weekly. Click on the link in the side bar for details.

This week, which is #46, asks you to use the 3 colours :

G00 - Jade Green

RV21 - Light Pink

B32 - Pale Blue


I love Copics but am in the process of learning how to use them so thought this challenge would help me and also give me an excuse to increase my stock!! Ok, I know that's an excuse, but it's a good one.

This little card has surprised me because I feel really happy with how it turned out. I used K & Co papers, DCWV ribbon, Petaloo flowers, Nestabilities cutting frame, some brads and a little bit of malibu feather. The main image is a new addition to my craft stash and is by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.


As I have used something NEW, I am also entering this card in the Craft Garden's January challenge, NEW. Again, the link is in my side bar.


Now I've had a little play, it's back to the decorating!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joanne I'm impressed it's lovely but what are copics? and where do you get your energy?? sonia

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super. if you want to play challenges some more my sketch and theme are still running over at Moving Along with the Times this wqeek. Hazelxox

sharon said...

This is a super card. You have coordinated it so well. I saw copics used in a mag and thought they looked good. Yes I am jealous of your candy win!!!!