Monday 5 September 2011

JOURNAL JOURNEYS - INCLUSIONS/TAGS

I do like to have a go at most challenges that interest me, but I'm afraid this one got me. No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't come up with an interesting journal page. The subject was ok but, probably because I wanted to make the facing page to the last challenge, I just had a mental block.
Not only is my page rubbish but my camera didn't like it either. Anyway, here it is.
See, I told you. Even though it's awful, I'm still going to enter it because it will just show others in the same position, that giving up is ok........
These are the pages together.

Apologies to Dawn Perhaps my holiday next week is getting in the way..............

3 comments:

pearshapedcrafting said...

You may not love it but it looks fine to me and I do love those colours! Congrats on winning last months challenge! Love Chrisx

Unknown said...

No apologies necessary lol this is a page you may not like but I find sometimes the pages we often dislike are pages others really love! I really love the delicate fairies and leaves very much. I think if often helps to just ignore the previous page if you are not doing them as a spread (two pages together). But I do like these as a spread together as well. Don't be so hard on your self ;0) Have a wonderful holiday and enjoy the rest, see you when you get back Joanne

Love Dawn xx

~*~Patty S said...

Hello from Dawn's September Journal challenge

your pages are in my favorite colors...Love your mystical angel and the texture and layers!

oxo