Saturday 10 September 2011

JUST A BIT HECTIC AT THE MOMENT

Sorry I haven't been around for while. There certainly isn't time for any crafting. It's funny how things just happen and before you know it, the days have gone and you are left spinning. I seem to be like that just now. Last weekend was another free listing one on Ebay, so I decided to continue with my craft room sale. Those items finish this morning so I will have to get moving and sort all those out because some have sold. Then, DH and I decided to decorate our 'porch' area. Only needed gloss paint on the wood and some emulsion on the ceiling, but I decided to do this:
To turn this -
Into this -
I thought it would be easy - HA! it is a nightmare. I struggle to keep to the lines and with arthritic fingers and thumb, a 'knackered' right knee cap, a partly frozen left shoulder and creaking bones in my neck, getting down to do the painting would best be done by a contortionist!!! I must be mad - don't answer that.
Anyway, it's a bit of fun and I only have a couple of bits still to do.
Better get on then.

No comments: