Tuesday 4 December 2012

THANK YOU TIM

If you know me or follow my blog waffling then you will also know how much I love all things Tim Holtz. I joined in the 12 tags of Christmas and have joined in the 12 tags of 2012 enjoying every minute. Well, Tim has made me one happy lass because he chose my November tag to win a prize. The ever gorgeous Mario emailed me to say I had won a $25 voucher from Inspirations Emporium, of Joy Kennedy fame, and I have had great fun spending it this afternoon.
So thank you once again - 'cos I've won 3 times this year, twice from Tim and once from Ranger.

We, by that I mean my hubby and I, have a few family mishaps at the moment and time is very short coupled with the fact that my computer can't decide whether Google Chrome is good for it or not. He is busy trying to put our outside Christmas lights up and has also been making these:
Shabby chic shelves. Clever or what?

3 comments:

Lindsay Mason said...

Congratulations AGAIN Joanne! You are winning so many things lately. The shelves are beautiful so well done to T as well - what a talented pair you are!
Lindsay x x x x x

Artyjen said...

Congrats Joanne, and hubby is definately a keeper :)
xoxo Sioux

Unknown said...

Loving those shelves and congrats on the prizes xx