Wednesday 12 December 2012

WOYWW #184 - 12/12/12

It's a freezing start to an iconic date, namely 12/12/12. As we whiz around the world of crafty desks, courtesy of our leader Julia, some will have experienced most of the day whilst others will still be waiting for it to dawn.
My prize from Tim's November tag arrived from Inspiration Emporium yesterday:
I decided to buy as much as I could with the $25 so went for a load of masks and made it up with a pack of kraft tags. I paid the $10 postage myself. After a wonderful workshop a few weeks ago with Hels, I became hooked on masks following the amazing techniques she showed us.
So to my desk this morning. I am still making Xmas cards. Can't believe how disorganised I am this year, even the pressie shopping is still not done. I just don't have any spare time and the jobs are stacking up. One of  my major and very important tasks is a new page for Toby's albums. His anniversary is on the 17th making this year the 4th since we lost him. Unbelievable. So here is my little space just now:
The beginnings of his page which will have to be completed today or tomorrow.
Right I am away to watch Hels on C&C showcasing the melt pot.

5 comments:

Eliza said...

What a fabulous haul you have mangaed to get from the shopping. Stencils are so back in vogue now, lucky you. Happy crafting and WOYWW

Eliza 12

Inkypinkycraft said...

fab stencils, they look great happy creating! trace x #9

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and busy work desk!

pearshapedcrafting said...

Wow! Well spent! I see you've got my very favourite mask in the middle on the top row! Thanks for your birthday wishes, had a great day and guess what? Ended up in a craft shop- he!he! Chrisxx

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.blogspot.com) said...

Your stencils look great! I would have a hard time not breaking right into those!!

Happy Wednesday,
Nadia (WOYWW #58)