Wednesday 12 June 2013

WOYWW #210

Wednesday has come around once more and it gets more and more difficult to realise that another 7 days have passed since Julia encouraged us all to show off our work spaces.
Well, surprise, surprise, I have some crafty bits on mine this week:
Obviously I can't show the front of the canvas wip. as it's a pressie, but you can see some of the stash I'm using to create it. Pinks and purples are the main colours but I have come across a little problem with the look of the finished 'front' so am having to re-consider what to do to make it look right.
Lots have been going on in our household this last week, some good some bad some inconvenient but all will be sorted this week. Watch on here for  more fun and frolics at the Tobyjug household.

6 comments:

Artyjen said...

Those flowers look scrummy as does the pink stuff! And I'm not a pink gal usually!!! LOL
xoxo Sioux

ria gall said...

Hi Joanna
you have a great desk there this week I have had a good poke around and went back for a second look and play
Happy WOYWW and I hope you have a great week
Ria #42

The Taming of the Glue said...

Ooh! Love playing with canvas's! I see many things I'd love to play with including those gorgeous Dylusion Inks! Hugs. Pam#26

shazsilverwolf said...

Gorgeous flowers! I'm sure a solution to your canvas problem will pop up when you least expect it!Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #36xxx

okienurse said...

great looking desk and I love playing with canvases! I never seem to think my stuff is okay but like Shaz says a solution with pop up soon. Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a great week! Vickie #26

Unknown said...

Lovely stash you have there to play with. Hope your canvas turns out.

Carol
#140