Sunday, 18 August 2013


I managed a bit of 'me' time this morning and made this
Struggled a bit with pinks to spray the flowers but I made a Victorian Velvet re-inker spray and coupled with Bubblegum pink Dylusions and Interference Red Perfect Pearls mist, they turned out ok. I would have preferred a better colour for the embossing paste but the Decoart acrylic I used was the only pink I had because most of my Adirondak dabbers need constant attention.......
I had a good time anyway.


Gez Butterworth said...

Wow! Joanne this is gorgeous. How very clever. The colours look PERFECT to me xxx

Ria Gall said...

Hi Joanne
you have made a lovely canvas and I think you have done really well with the pink tones they all pull together really well.
Love it