Thursday, 21 November 2013


I've finally managed to finish off both reindeers. The little one was going to be all white and covered in snowflakes so I began by painting it with Snow (Titanium) White Americana acrylic paint by Decoart. This paint is so creamy and easy to use and not too expensive either. However, the white theme wasn't going to work too well so I mixed some Distress Paint with some Studio Dash of Red acrylic and came up with a gorgeous shiny luscious colour which I used on both sides of the reindeer. A rummage through a flower embellishment drawer came up with a few Poinsettias, some leaves, a bit of gold elastic and a golden bell. Here is the result:
Here they both are:
A big thank you to Hels for picking my name out last Xmas for the giveaway of the Paper Reindeers. I've certainly had fun altering them.


Artyjen said...

Funky ;)
xoxo Sioux

pearshapedcrafting said...

Love what you have done with them -amazing what a rummage through a drawer can do!! Love that red btw. Chrisxx

Nan G said...

Very cool!