Friday 30 January 2015

3 CUSHIONS COMPLETED

I'm on a roll with these garden bench cushions. I have one left to quilt - quite daunting because I want to have a go at free hand quilting - then I will have completed 4 with the possibility of having a go at a 5th.
I'm storing them on my bed but when I come to complete the seat pads, they may go back in the 'glory hole' for more permanent storage. Here is what they turned out like.
And finally the latest one,
I used Tim's alteration die 'Caged Bird' for the appliqued birds and they are standing on 'Holly Branch'. 
Thanks for all the lovely enthusiastic comments on FB. You guys rock.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hi Joanne, love your cushions - they are all gorgeous. Lovely colour choice too. And don't they look good on your bed ... I'd be tempted to keep them there :) Elizabeth xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

They do look fabulous Joanne! I don't think you will be able to stop at four. - your bed will look so empty without them! Have a great weekend-hope it's not too snowy, hugs, Chrisx

Nan G said...

These are fabulous pillows! Will they make out to the garden come spring, is my question? They look fab on the bed.