Tuesday, 28 June 2016


Having spent Sunday prepping more Farmers Wife blocks, today was the first chance to sew a few more. I managed 3. They are getting harder now so machine sewing them will become very difficult. With that in mind, I read up paper blocking. The first tutorial blew my mind but the one I read today made more sense although that method will require more planning in order to 'fussy' cut the fabric. Until I have to revert to that method, machine sewing is still my preferred option.
My blocks today were reasonably easy but although I tried really really hard, some bits are not perfect.

These need better pressing and squaring up but I'm leaving that until I've made them all.

No comments: