Saturday 18 June 2016

NOTHING LEFT

I finished cutting the last of the blocks I brought with me. What to do next!
I decided to lay out the hexies to see if I could make 4 seat back covers. They did.
After cutting up 5 fat quarters I made enough hexies as you can see with just 4 left over. I don't have the right colour of thread with me to begin sewing them, so I've bundled them up ready for another day. Just have to work out how to back them though.
I have lots of material with me so tomorrow I'll have a go at working out more blocks from the group's matrix of releases. That should keep me busy then it's home time on Monday.

2 comments:

pearshapedcrafting said...

Love it! I hope you have some decent weather for your last day! Hugs, Chrisx

Nan G said...

Love 'em! They'll make beautiful chair covers.