Wednesday 11 November 2009

JUST POPPED ON TO SAY...

I havn't disappeared, I'm so involved with Heather's latest swap.
I've managed to make the ATC although I did have to search around for inspiration, but the ornament posed a different challenge.
I day-dreamed, thought out loud (much to hubby's dismay!), gathered all kinds of bits and pieces together, put them all away again! woke in the night thinking about it, tried this and that, AND finally came up with a plan. I'm still trying to get it to work and even did a bit more at daft o'clock this morning - 5.30am actually. I suppose that's the difference between those who know and those who don't.
If this thing works and doesn't fall to bits, I'll take a quick photo and blog it before the next challenge - how to post it!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: