Sunday 15 November 2009

OH HAPPY DAY




I sooooo enjoyed yesterday. The weather was awful, rain, wind, cold, but who cares, I had a ball. A complete 'me' day, all to myself, full of indulgence, singing to myself in the car. I didn't even shout obsenities at the stupid drivers I came across every now and then, and all those red traffic lights and road closures, all those holes in the road that are there to break your suspension so mechanics can make a living - well it didn't matter. I was on a high. Why? because I went to a workshop with the enormously talented Lindsay Mason. And, as an added bonus - she brought along her mischievous assistant, David. Whoohooo! bring it on.


We made Xmas boxes. It was great.


Silly me forgot to take any form of colouring so I'm going to finish my little exploding box today and make another tiny Xmas box, both of which I'll photograph and pop on later. In the meantime, here are a couple of photos of the class.


2 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Oooh your box looks gorgeous. Have fun today finishing off. Glad you had fun at the class. :)

Ali C said...

Hi Sue,If you are the Sue who comments on Dawns blog, I am the Ali C who also comments. I too have M.S. and sell my cards to raise funds. Just wanted to let you know that I know how you feel. Its the frustration and the fatigue, isn't it?
Ali C