Please see my previous post for a daylight picture of the frame I made for the SCD and Artistic Stamper Creative Team challenge. I thought that today I would enter it into the Sunday Stamper challenge also, except I took a photo last night - in the dark!!!
The skull in the middle was stamped with orange paint dabber but it looks luminous. How amazing that it showed up like this.
Not to mention that the skeleton had fallen off previously despite being stuck on with glossy accents. Anyway, it now has a large sticky zot keeping it in place.
I'm going to move it today, I don't want to be frightened again tonight. That Wagner on X-Factor scares me enough without a picture doing the same.
I had better put the daylight photo on so Hels can see it properly.
Artistic Stamper rubber stamp, sequin waste, using orange Brilliance on the large flowers and distress embossing ink and disco black embossing powder on the smaller ones. I had also die cut some black actual sequin waste using Tim's tattered floral die, which formed the first layer on the left hand flower.
Now, if you want to hear a real life, genuine spooky story, pop over to Lindsay's blog. But beware, you will be frightened.......................Boo!