Thursday 19 May 2011

ALCOHOL BACKGROUNDS

I posted on WOYWW yesterday,  about the backgrounds I had been making following my wonderful workshop last Sunday with Amy and .Lindsay.
Lindsay showed us the most marvelous card - I had admired this card since she showed it on her blog as one of her samples -  and boy, was I chuffed that we were to make it. I thought it would possibly make into an ATC, so I had a go and - 8 atcs later, this is what I ended up with.
A bit nice eh?
The other best bit about these ATCs is the fact that the little tree stamps and words were a Xmas present from Lindsay's sister Heather.
Just keeping it in the family girls.

5 comments:

pearshapedcrafting said...

Hi Joanne, thank you for your comment. As you can see, I'm still here! No 1 son rang to say he had been poorly all night...again! He was ill at the beginning of the week so we delayed our trip for a day so he could recover. I've told him to get to docs!! Love your atc's - save one for me please, please, please!!!
Love Chrisx

Lindsay Mason said...

Well Joanne, you have really taken to this technique that's for sure! They all look fantastic, and I love them in the ATC size. I must try to get some done soon, so I can swap with you! Lindsay x x

Junie said...

WOW these are all fantastic !!!! LOVE THOSE COLOURS

Heather said...

I love the ATCs you made with this technique (makes me what to have a play with my alcohol inks too now) & glad the little tree stamps came in handy, they look really effective on the cards. :o) Heather x

Kezzy said...

Wow im happy i went searching to see if you finished the atcs they are gorgeous, absolutely fantastic. Kezzy x