Sunday 17 July 2011

IT'S CHUCKING IT DOWN

..........so I decided to do this:
That's right - I got my hands covered in ink. Stream colour wash to be precise. Trouble is, I also now have a large and small jar and bottle of multi matt medium which is also coloured Stream!! Oh! and the right hand corner of my printer is the same!!!!

This was my craft sheet after I had added a bit more water and mopped up some of the ink on pre-cut ATC-sized card.
I was spraying this:
It's an 8"x8" canvas. I have mounted this on the front of it which is a decorated piece of stiff board:

What a tease. Can't show you the front as it's a present. Hehe! x

2 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW looking back you have been a very busy bee. Love all the cards and bits n pieces. Hope all is well with you and Peg Leg, Love Hazelxoxo

soniajones said...

well it all looks very interesting!! and what an interesting day i had yesterday... photos are on the way....however I now need to print off the instructions because it was a busy day and I'm forgetting 'how to do' already xxooxx