Monday 11 July 2011

ANOTHER BIRTHDAY SUSANNA???????

How many have you had now??? What - 37!!!! Wow!

I suppose I'm going to get trouble for that but hopefully not for this:
This is a very special card, so I really hope Susi likes it. It's all the colours she now loves but more importantly, the inked background was given to me by Lindsay Mason following a demo on using the Stazon spray cleaner on alcohol ink to 'bleach' out a splattering of the ink. I think the effect is spectacular.
I used a Martha Stewart all around the page punch which - this time- worked perfectly. The flowers are coloured with paint dabbers and are the ones I was working on in the sunshine the other day.

It all came together really easily because it was made - WITH LOVE.

1 comment:

pearshapedcrafting said...

Lucky Susi, this is beautiful!