Thursday 19 January 2012

DEMO AT FLEETWOOD

I have just arrived back home after a wonderful day at the Crafty Company craft shop in Fleetwood. Not only did I get to see more top class demos from the ever talented Lindsay Mason, but I also caught up with my pal Sonia who came all the way from Liverpool for the day.
The photo shows Lindsay's demo table which was overflowing with beautiful samples of all sorts of cards, ATCs, configuration boxes, canvases, etc. We all bombarded her with crafty questions and she made samples for us using stamps, inks, glues, tissue paper and a whole lot more. The shop owners even made cups of  tea and sandwiches for us all. How nice was that then? Of course I had to buy some craft, well it would have been rude not to eh! I purchased 3 bottles of perfect pearls sprays which were offered for the price of just 2. Also, I finally bought 2 sets of Darkroom Door stamps which were offered for £10 less.
A really good day out.

No comments: