Friday 6 January 2012

ATCs WITH ATTITUDE CHALLENGE #4 - ANYTHING GOES

It's time for another fortnightly challenge over at ATCs With Attitude.
Anything Goes is the theme so you can join in by making an ATC of your choice, post it on your blog and then pop over to the challenge site and upload your entry. There is a prize up for grabs so come on and have a go.
Here is my DT piece for this challenge:


I printed off the image onto light weight white card and coloured her with my new Whispers pens. I then traced her skirt onto 'dotty' white vellum using a Gelly Roll, clear star Sakura pen. Once I had cut this out, I curled each part and added a further layer of the middle part of her skirt. The base card is mount board, clear embossed with a lovely delicate swirl stamp, coloured over with worn lipstick distress stain. the edges are distressed with dusty concord DI. I used the Sakura pen to sparkle her wings and cut around her fingers so she could hold her gem crystal ball. A couple of tiny skeleton leaves to enhance her wings, and a few sparkly gems finish off the card.

No comments: