Sunday, 8 January 2012


You may remember a few weeks ago my telling you that my heat gun set on fire in my hands. No harm done either to me or the surroundings, but I did have to buy another one.
Hubby took it apart to see what had happened and it appears that the switch burnt out and caused the fire. Not sure whether you can see what happened from this photo.
Be aware folk.

1 comment:

Zoe said...

Thanks for the heads-up. I remember you posting that it set fire, very scary indeed.
Looks like a Ranger heat gun, the quiet one. Seeing that this can happen freaks me out a bit...I'm not gonna lie!