Friday 30 March 2012

ATCs/CARDS WITH ATTITUDE - ANYTHING GOES

2 more weeks have flown by so that means it's time for another challenge over at ATCs/Cards with Attitude.
Delicious Doodles are sponsoring an anything goes theme, therefore, if you make an ATC or CARD this fornight, enter it into our challenge.

I think this beautiful image is so versatile. I printed it twice on to card and once on to gold shimmer green vellum. Having decided to make an ATC, I had already shrunk it down to just under 2.5" x 3.5" before printing it out because I wanted to cut around it and include the leaves and flowers in the measurements. I used Distress Markers to colour everything before cutting the outside of the image to form the edges of the card. I also cut the 3 centre flowers and the leaves and used both glue and 3D foam to enhance the depth.

No comments: