Thursday 22 March 2012

WICKED WEDNESDAY ATC # 24 - BABIES

Pop over to Wicked Wednesday ATC challenges for some fabulous samples again this week.
The current theme is babies not a subject I generally get involved with, I leave that to the young ones, so I struggled. Anyway, the name of the game is to have fun whilst having a go, so I did.
The photo seems a bit dark so hope you can see it properly.
I stamped the stork onto white card and coloured it with Distress Markers. I then cut a piece of patterned paper, ATC size and tore the middle, rolling back the edges. I then simply stuck some ribbon and buttons on and used a tiny safety pin at the bottom.

3 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Very cute - I love the little plastic charms (buttons?)! Thanks so much for joining us again at Wicked Wednesdays! :)

Denice said...

So sweet! Love the way you framed the stork...tearing and rolling the paper is perfect for this adorable image. Thanks for joining us this week at Wicked Wednesday, it's always fun to see your entries.

:Dx

Sharon said...

This is just so sweet - I love the stork image! Thanks for joining us again at Wicked Wednesday!!