Saturday 28 September 2013

TIM'S 12 TAGS OF 2013 - SEPTEMBER

I have so wanted to make this tag but have been away since the end of August and didn't have anything with me to even think about making it. Tim's workshop in Coventry started the trip and being given a stencil to begin my collection made me even more impatient to create my tag. I managed to make it yesterday and love it to bits:
Whilst away I ordered a few goodies from Craft Obsessions and they were waiting for me when I returned home. Amongst the order were some more of Tim's stencils together with the 6 new Distress Paints and a whole load of jars of Distress Glitter. That was my little treat for a change. Anyway, having received the stencils meant I had a better chance of making my tag look anything like. A couple of the ones I used however, were from my stash but worked just fine. Thank you Tim for another fabulous technique and thank you for picking my raffle ticket at the workshop and allowing me the joy of coming away with over £200 worth of prizes. Roll on Chemistry 102 now!!!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Love your tag, Joanne! And lucky you to win a prize at Tim's class. I've been fortunate enough to win a few times at his classes. Looking forward to CC 102 next week as well!

Artyjen said...

Looks fab Joanne ;)
xoxo Sioux