Wednesday 25 September 2013

WOYWW #225


Good morning everyone especially our Julia. I have to apologise to you Julia for not linking your name to your blog for the last month but I've been 'blogging' from my phone and haven't learnt how to link as yet. It's on my To Do list though. 
Well we've been away for 4 weeks now and today sees us going the last miles home. Mixed feelings after a lengthy time away as the motorhome really does become a 'home'. So nothing on my table in the back lounge to show you but here is a photo of all the dragonflies I've made this trip. 
I also managed to seal all the papier mâché boxes and shapes so they are ready for the next stage.
Right I must get a wiggle on again and hit the road.

5 comments:

Artyjen said...

Love those dragonflies ;) Safe journey home
xoxo Sioux

Marit said...

Oh how sweet, all those dragonflies in a row... really love it! Enjoy being home and 'make yourself home' again. Happy woyww and a hug from Holland, Marit #76

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh Ive been such a busy peep in real life not been about blogland as much, Hope you have been having a great summer. Love your wee dragonflies, Love Hazelxox

ike said...

Lovely dragonflies - that is so very clever :-)

HAPPY WOYWW 225

IKE in Greece #75 xxxx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What a sweet collection of colorful dragonflies. Safe journeys!