Wednesday 4 September 2013

WOYWW #222

Here is my workspace this bright and beautiful morning
Nothing on it I'm afraid Julia. 
We've been away for a week now and today is our last day here which is near Banbury. Tomorrow we head south to the SE coast for 10 days I think it is before setting off again.
However, I did have this on my table last Thursday
I was ecstatic to win the raffle at Tims workshop - want to see what was in the bag? Ok take a look at this lot - at least £200's worth
Coupled with all the goodies we were given
(I gave some of it away) I came away with around £300's worth of craft stash. 
I now have to get a wiggle on and go out adventuring. Have a lovely WOYWW.

3 comments:

Heathers Inspiration said...

Congratulations on your win, you must have been totally over the moon.
A lovely mix of scrumptious goodies to play with x Heather #63

kay said...

Your smile at the time said it all, have fun with your goodies on your return :-)
Happy WOYWW
Kay #41

Julia Dunnit said...

h my word, you won big time, no wonder you were thrilled! I love that the prose has gone to someone who will use it all too, so worthwhile. Hope you're enjoying the south coast...If you get any nearer, we might have to crash your place for coffee!