Tuesday 22 April 2014

GARDEN BARGAINS

The day was wet so we decided to go out and do some bits and bobs shopping plus we had to book the motorhome in for its MOT.
I bought a can of fabric spray glue for the patchwork bag I'm attempting to make although it's not necessary apparently it's  really useful. 
One bargain garden buy was a rechargeable cordless mini hedge trimmer. We have an Italian cypress that requires several good hair cuts to keep its shape and size and hand shears are hard to use on it - for me anyway. Also from the same store we bought a set of 2  obelisks for £9.99. 
 You can see one from my craft room window and the top if the smaller one on the other side of the box ball. I couldn't resist them at that price.
However, the best bargain of all was 6 perennials for just £1 each!!!! I'll plant those tomorrow if it doesn't rain again.
A good day out all round. 

2 comments:

Nan G said...

Your garden is looking lovely, Joanne. Love the obelisks. Hugs

Artyjen said...

Looking good girl!
xoxo Sioux