Sunday, 6 April 2014


It was dry first thing so my workman checked the bricks he laid from yesterday and they had set enabling us to continue to fill the borders and around the box with soil and compost.
A back breaking job but it had to be done as did digging up all the plants I put in last year so the soil height could be raised there too. Some plants have died and some I thought were dead actually had new growth just beginning.
I managed to replant everything before the rain came and it all began to take shape. 
The whole of the front edges have been softened with alternate planting.
We nipped to the garden centre to buy another white jasmine for the far end fan matching the one I planted last year to climb the first fan. I planted an allium in front of the middle fan.
The view from my craft room window is so much more appealing now.
Just need some good weather so the paths can be power washed and I can do some maintenance on my greenhouse.

1 comment:

Artyjen said...

Wow! Looks fabulous Joanne. X