Wednesday 7 May 2014

12 TAGS OF 2014 - MAY

Tim certainly set us a challenge this month. Although he used many embellishments he also used the new Shadow Press folders which were launched at the last CHA show and haven't arrived in the UK yet. They are on my need must have list though. I improvised with one of his embossing folders and the result - although not the required one - is ok. My tag turned out like this:
I've used a variety of papers, mainly Crowded Attic, and my little treasures tell the story of how I love the Torbay area of Devon and rather than going on holiday there, I would love to live there. This tag is certainly different from the majority Tim has created over the years, but I enjoyed making it and bringing to mind all those memories.

3 comments:

pearshapedcrafting said...

Brilliant tag Joanne! Your choice of treasures certainly tells your story - something to keep on show for sure! Hugs, Chrisx

Artyjen said...

Gorgeous Hun!

Rea' said...

Awesome tag ! Love your cat too :)