Tuesday 15 July 2014

ANOTHER REALLY BUSY GARDENING DAY

Yesterday my hubs and I decided to have a trip out. Nowhere special but we decided on a big garden centre. I wish we had stayed home because it cost us a fortune!
A new garden storage box which couples as a seat
I just have to make a seat pad and back rest plus a couple of cushions now. I'm making those because I also want to cover the pads for the wooden bench and I have some lovely material waiting. We also bought a new parasol for my new perennial garden
Matches the flowers 
We also bought some little globe lights for all the baskets
So today was about assembling the box, altering a waste pipe, moving the outside tap, a bit of bricking and cementing, clearing out some outside cupboards, emptying a big water barrel ready for moving tomorrow and trying not to frighten the birds who insist on going in my greenhouse!!!
I just also want to thank Lizzy's mum for making a lovely thank you card for her to send me - woof Lizzy xx

No comments: