Monday 23 May 2016

2 MORE BLOCKS

I actually made these two blocks right after the last ones but I was so poorly yesterday I couldn't summon up any energy to show you.


I want to try and make them all with Tilda fabric in which case I will have to re-make the bunny one at some point.
I created a matrix this morning showing which blocks have been released and in what order. Hubby printed off half the templates for me and we went out for a couple of RU boxes so I keep organised. 
The material is decided on for the next few on my list but whether I get to make any more before we go away remains to be seen. 
On more exciting news, I only have tomorrow and next Tuesday to go before my hospital trips end. Hip hip hooray!!

1 comment:

pearshapedcrafting said...

My goodness Joanne! I hadn't realised it had been so long since I last visited - your quilting is fabulous - love the blues of the Kaffe Fasset fabrics and these here are gorgeous! Glad to see that your appointments are nearing the end -hope that they have done the job! Hugs, Chrisx