Friday 24 July 2009

A TRIP TO DAWN'S




I don't need an excuse to visit the Dawn Bibby Design Studio and shop. I mean what crafter would?


My hubby had taken one of his helicopters to a place in Burnley for a diagnostic check and needed to pick it up yesterday. As Church, where Dawn's shop is, is only down the road, I just had to go with him, well didn't I?


Anyway, I really struggled (not) to find what I needed, but had no difficulty in finding things I wanted - you know what I mean I'm sure.


I managed to get some more of the new Tim Holtz alcohol inks. Just need 6 more of the lights and 5 of the brights then I have a full set! Ok I didn't need them but I really wanted them!!! It's the same, isn't it?


Managed another card yesterday. A lovely image and gorgeous Magenta papers. Just love the wine colour, it's so rich and warm. What do you think?

2 comments:

sharon said...

Oh I'm so jealous! I live way too far away to visit Dawn's shop. I know what you mean about NEEDING everything. I'm sure I will need lot's of things on Wednesday when it's craft sale! Lovely card Joanne. x

Joanne said...

Thanks Sharon, sometimes I feel that Dawn's is too close also, but then, so is QVC, and that's 230miles away!!!!!!!!!