Saturday 13 February 2010

3 CHALLENGES - 1 CARD


Following on from the Copic workshop I went to last Saturday, I've had a go at colouring with red. It seems that together with black, red is one of the hardest colours to blend. Any colour is hard for me just now until I get in more practice, but the worse bit is judging where the light is angled and therefore where to shade. Funny really that I am struggling with this because in art at school, drawing still objects and getting the shading right was the only thing I could do with any success and even had a piece of art on the wall!!! Mind, it's a wonder I can even remember that far back!


This little card is for 3 challenges:


The Copic Colour challenge #51 - R29 - lipstick red, RV23 - pure pink and B12 - ice blue


The Totally Papercrafts challenge #3 - buttons and bows


The Allsorts challenge week 39 - A recipe with a difference - 3, 2, 1 - I've used 3 papers, 2 flowers and 1 image


Check out the links on the R/H side of my blog for all these challenges.

7 comments:

Debs said...

Hi Joanne
This is gorgeous and I think your colouring and shading is perfect. The image is adorable.
Thanks for taking on my recipe challeneg at Allsorts this week.
Good luck in the draw.
Take care
Debs xx

Lisa Jane said...

I think your colouring is lovely. The whole card is realy great
Lisa ;)

Hazel (Didos) said...

Its lovely Joanne, I really like the colours you have used. Hope all is well, Hazelxo

Sue said...

Hi Joanne
gorgeous card lovely image fabby colouring, beautiful papers & layout, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

Emma said...

Beautiful card Joanne and such gorgeous colours.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Lovely card and yummie bright colours m:) thanks for joining the Totally Papercraft Challenge this week.
hugs Ria

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

This is a fab card love the sweet image and the layout

thankyou for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx