Thursday 4 February 2010

HEARTS AND VALENTINE


I thought I would have a go at making a Valentine card this year. I've made ATCs in the past but this celebration is one my hubby and I don't do anymore. Not because we don't love each other, I suppose it's just that we don't give each other cards for Feb. 14. I wonder whether he will buy me a card this year after reading this though??


Anyway, I thought I would enter this one in 4 challenges:


Lily of the Valley challenge #46 - a Valentine card


Sunday Stampers challenge #89 - Hearts
Totally Papercrafts challenge #2 - 3 embellishments, 2 papers, 1 image
Copic Colour challenge #50 - colours, E18 - Copper, E42 - Sand White, E77 - Maroon


I had to use different Copics because I don't have any of this weeks colours, so hope the ones I chose are ok.

8 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Gorgeous card hun and if your hunny reads this message....buy her a card!! or even better...make her one LOL Love this and thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

Hels Sheridan said...

whoops...meant to say HUBBY .. my typing really is baaaaad ROFL almost as bad as my speeling LOL

Unknown said...

Wonderful card Joanne, love this cute image.

Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.

Hugs

Joanne x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card great image, lovely papers & flower, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts, sue.x

Anne said...

Ji Joanne
A gorgeous card, thanks for playing along on totally papercrafts
Anne x

CraftyC said...

Your card is beautiful Joanne, thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge
Claire

Angela Weimer said...

Beautiful card Joanne. thanks for sharing it. Hope you get a card from your DH this year.

Emma said...

Aw adorable card, such gorgeous colours.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.
Hugs Emma x