Saturday 27 February 2010

THE HAPPIEST CRAFTY WEEK










It's right, this just has to be the happiest crafty week I have ever had.




All the wonderful goodies from Tim Holtz and Ranger, a workshop with Suze Weinberg, the most amazing QVC craft day ever and my Compendium of Curiosities arrived today whilst I was at Lindsay Mason's demo in Chorley. What more could a girl ask for?????



WELL HOW ABOUT THIS








Lindsay got Tim to make this just for me. I am so honoured and excited.






Not only that, but Claudine Helmuth sent me the mini canvass and
Rachel Greig sent the flower post card.








You can see my grin all over the country, it's that big.

4 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Whoooo Hooooo to you hun....original artwork...how exciting! Enjoy :O))

Artyjen said...

How fabulous! Got to find somwhere special to put those now :)
xoxo

Hazel (Didos) said...

Yipeeee. WOW thats brill for you Joanne, Loks like you will be smiling for weeks with all the goodies!!! Love Hazelxox

Anonymous said...

Lucky you Joanne. Love your artworks! I got the book last week, along with the new inks - they are delish! S xx